- Apply sparingly but not under clothing and only when necessary.
- Reapply after 8 hours if necessary.
- Hold container upright and spray clothing and exposed skin except face.
- TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Do not spray in enclosed spaces.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not spray near open flame or spark, or while smoking. Do not contaminate food, utensils or any body of water. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Do not use on children under 12 years of age. AVOID contact with plastic and fabrics such as acetate, rayon and dynel. May damage furniture finish, plastics and painted surfaces.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Do not reuse container. When container is empty discard in household garbage