- Apply sparingly but not under clothing and only when necessary.
- Reapply after 3 hours if necessary.
- Hold container upright and spray clothing and exposed skin except face.
- TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Do not spray in enclosed spaces.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not contaminate food, utensils or any body of water. Supervise applications on children. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age. In 6 month to 2 year olds, do not apply more than once a day. Not for daily use. Avoid application to hands. In 2-12 year olds, do not apply more than 3 times per day. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth, plastics and fabrics such as acetate, rayon and dynel. May damage furniture finish, plastics and painted surfaces.
- If in eyes: Remove contact lenses, and flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation or other adverse effects develop wash with soap and water IMMEDIATELY. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
- If inhaled: Give artificial respiration if indicated. Seek medical attention. Always take container label with you when seeking medical attention.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- When container is empty, press button to release all pressure. Wrap and dispose with household garbage.