Each disc consists of two (2) coils that should be separated
- Stand serves as a holder for the coil. Pull centerpiece to upright position.
- Loosen outer rings until end moves freely.
- Grasp each comma-shaped portion in the center between thumb and forefinger of each hand.
- Separate the two comma-shaped coils by gently pressing them in opposite directions 5 mm. apart.
- Hold one comma shaped end and shake lightly or gently pry apart to separate the coils.
- Insert tip of coil stand into slot in comma shaped end of coil.
- Light outer end of coil until glowing.
- Place one coil per 9 m2 in area to be protected.
- Use in outdoor areas such as backyards, patio, decks, etc. which are sheltered from effects of wind and more easily protected by coils.
- For best results do not use in windy areas.
- Coil will burn for approximately 5 hours.
- Blow Out any flame. Do not touch glowing end.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing smoke. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Outdoor use only.
- Do not touch lit end. Do not place in direct contact with flammable surface. Do not use in restaurants or indoors.
- Cover all exposed foods to avoid contamination.
- Do not place in areas that are accessible to children.
- Only adults are permitted to replace the coil
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
- If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15–20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically
- Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food or pet food.
- Do not re-use empty container. Wrap empty wrapper in newspaper and dispose in household garbage.