How to use it How to use it
- Hold can 15-30 cm away.
- Apply sparingly not under clothing and only when necessary.
- TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Reapply after 8 hours if necessary.
- Wash or wipe palms after applying.
- Do not spray in enclosed spaces.
Additional Information Additional Information
Do not use on children under 12 years of age. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES AND MOUTH. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with synthetic fabrics. May damage furniture finishes, plastics and painted surfaces. Contents under pressure. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Do not use in presence of open flame or spark.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- When container is empty, press button to release all pressure. Wrap and dispose with household garbage.