- Hold 15 to 20cm (6-8”) from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face.
- Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion.
- Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary.
- Do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin.
- TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Do not spray in enclosed spaces.
- Reapply if necessary after 12 hours for protection from mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours for protection from black flies.
PRECAUTIONS: Supervise applications on children. Do not apply to the hands of smaller children. Do not use on infants under 6 months of age. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, cuts, wounds or irritated skin.
Flammable, do not store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically
- Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Do not re-use empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container with household garbage.