How to use it How to use it
- Read label before using
- Shake well before using
- This product is for use outdoors
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, black flies, gnats, moths, hornets, wasps.
- Spray only when air is still and temperature is under 320C.
- Point special fogging nozzle away from you in a slightly downward direction.
- Fog area where insects are a nuisance and the surrounding bushes or grass.
- Fog will extend up to six metres from nozzle.
- Stand at least 2 metres from target.
- Spray beyond the immediate area where control is desired to achieve longer control.
- Repeat as necessary.
Additional Information Additional Information
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat, or store at temperatures over 50° C.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Avoid inhalation of spray.
- Wash hands after using.
- Keep from freezing.
- Avoid contact with maidenhair ferns.
- Do not contaminate any body of water.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
- Treat symptomatically. This product contains petroleum distillates. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
- Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food or pet food.
- When container is empty, press button to release all pressure, then dispose in household garbage. Do not puncture or incinerate.